Thursday, January 19, 2017

Anxiety

Just like many of you I have anxiety attacks and I've been learning to live with it. I just finished invoicing for a caricature gig and it's hard to enjoy this moment. Invoicing companies should be the highlight of my day. I put off doing paper work because I have a bad habit of ignoring responsibilities. Being a flake isn't my goal in life but sometimes I feel cornered. I'm doing relatively okay but there's definitely room for improvement in my life. I know I must work on this issue. I really don't know what the point of this post is but I need to start opening up more about emotions n' stuff... After all I'm an artist and my craft is a method of expression. I want to open up with writing more blogs. Hopefully this will help me in the long run. This is my first post without a picture attached to it. I'm sure I can share many useful tips with my words, anyways, hope everybody has a good rest of the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment