Sunday, January 29, 2017

     There's so many things to rant about. I should relax and call this a "blog entry" because I don't want to come off as a whiny person. Most of my problems can be traced back to my shyness and my lack of communication. I know that eventually the bubble was going to burst and here I am typing with pent-up emotions. I'm a visual artist at the end of the day, but discovering that I can fill paragraphs with my thoughts is new to me. I wasn't a good student through out most of my schooling years. I always cheated and never did homework and this is being reflected in my adult years. My finances suck and the enjoyment I used to feel from drawing is gone. Anyways, here a drawing of a skull; my default thing to draw when I don't know what to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment